Your Life is not a Dress Rehearsal...

...So go out and live it! This blog exists because I just couldn't stop talking, about things that matter, about things that have eternal value...about things that resonate...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The single life...

One more thought that kept rattling around in my head during my recent business trip without the family....

As I am a people-watcher...I, well, watch people...all the time...

Often I make up stories in my head about the people I watch.

But the thought was constantly in my mind as I watched the hurried, harried travelers this past weekend...how many of them are lonely?

This culture tells us that kids are burdens. That to be single and free is the ultimate lifestyle...you know....nothing to tie you down...

But I was so thankful for my family...as I missed them so...my life is so full of love...

I am, if you say burdened...then blessed overwhelmingly with my "burdens"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home